I am proud to announce that FireStats 1.3.0-beta is released.
this is a major release, that includes some very important features.
he highlights of this version are (from the change log):
- Support for archiving historical data automatically or manually. This will reduce the required storage on the database and improve performance. (Ticket #82)
- FireStats now shows search engines search terms used to get to your site (Ticket #28)
- It is now possible to set the starting (baseline) values to page views and visits for each site (Ticket #239)
- A new system diagnostics page was added, the page will automatically detect various problems with your FireStats installation.
- Its now possible to send anonymous system information that will help me make better decisions about new features.
Check the New and Noteworthy page for screenshots.
This is a beta release, while I personally use it on my blogs and on
firestats.cc, I don’t recommend using it for anything other than beta
However, I will appreciate any brave souls that will help with the testing.