New experimental support for WordPress MU is available.
While there are a bunch of known issues, its ready for some beta testing.
Read this for more information.
I am proud to announce that FireStats 1.3.0-beta is released.
this is a major release, that includes some very important features.
he highlights of this version are (from the change log):
- Support for archiving historical data automatically or manually. This will reduce the required storage on the database and improve performance. (Ticket #82)
- FireStats now shows search engines search terms used to get to your site (Ticket #28)
- It is now possible to set the starting (baseline) values to page views and visits for each site (Ticket #239)
- A new system diagnostics page was added, the page will automatically detect various problems with your FireStats installation.
- Its now possible to send anonymous system information that will help me make better decisions about new features.
Check the New and Noteworthy page for screenshots.
This is a beta release, while I personally use it on my blogs and on
firestats.cc, I don’t recommend using it for anything other than beta
However, I will appreciate any brave souls that will help with the testing.
Its been two months since FireStats 1.2.4-stable was released, which is like a small eternity in FireStats years.
mean while, I continued to work on FireStats, and 1.3 viagra india.0-beta will be out the door soon.
New things to expect:
- Compacting of historical data: FireStats is the only web statistics system I know of that compact historical data into archive tables. this will reduce the required storage and improve performance, while preserving all the important information.
- Support for search engine terms: A long requested feature – FireStats will show you what keywords people typed into the search engines to find your site.
The 1.3 release will be the best ever.
Vid Kosir contributed Slovene translation!
This brings the ever growing number of translations to a whooping 16.
The new translation is included with the updated FireStats 1.2.4 archive.
I stopped using Feedburner. the feed address is now:
Please update the address in your feed reader.
I updated the commercial use terms of FireStats.
Comments are welcomed.
FireStats 1.2 is finally stable (or so I hope).
Download from the usual place.
FireStats 1.2.2 – Release candidate 2 was released.
This is a bug-fix release for 1.2.1-RC1.
From the changelog:
- Improved session management under PHP safe-mode and in environments when multiple server users share the same FireStats instance (#290, #295)
- Fixed a bug that caused some URLs to follow incorrectly in the hits table (#296)
- Fixed a bug that caused error messages when running inside Drupal (#307)
A security hole was discovered and fixed.
The hole effects all versions, and users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
- Users of FireStats-1.1.5-stable should upgrade to 1.1.6-stable.
- Users of 1.2.0-beta should re-download it.
Its been pretty quiet in the Languages front for a while, and all the sudden there is a load of Activity:
SinoNeptune contacted me with a new Simplified Chinese translation, the next Day AWFlasher contacted me here on the blog about the same thing, and now they are cooperating and maintaining the translation together.
I thought that was good enough, but then I received Japanese translation from Sano Atsushi!
Both translations are included in the 1.1.5-stable download, and will be available in the 1 viagra generika rezeptfrei.2.0-beta soon.
This brings the number of supported languages to a whooping 15!